- Phoenix SkyHarbor https://www.skyharbor.com/
- Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport http://www.gatewayairport.com/
- Lyft/ Uber
- Super Shuttle https://www.supershuttle.com/
- Due to a generous grant we are able to offer each participant accommodation free of charge for 5 nights from Sunday May 21 to Friday 26, 2023 at the Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport. This hotel is in walking distance to the event location. If you would like to make use of this offer please email Shijun Gao after you registered. Also, if you would like to extend your stay before and/or after the workshop email Shijun Gao for instructions on how to receive the reduced event-rate.
- Other hotels in the area include the Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, the Legacy Inn & Suites and Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Food Options On-Campus
The following meals are included during the workshop:
- Light breakfast all days
- 2 coffee breaks each day including beverages and snacks
- Lunch each day
- Social dinner on Thursday
Alternative food options are available at the Student Union:
Things To-Do on and off Campus
- Gym, Fitness Classes, Lap Pool (daily pass $10)
- Walking/bike paths
- Santan Village offering multiple restaurants, department stores, book stores, movie theatre, etc.
- Gilbert Gateway Town Center offering multiple restaurants, grocery and department stores, hair and nail salon, massage spa, etc.
- Plaza at Power Marketplace offering multiple restaurants, hair and nail salon, fitness studio, etc.
Get on the List
To receive updates, register for our email list.